year we have added many new gingers, heliconias, bananas,
tropical vines, shrubs, and many local Hawaiian
favorites. We are constantly trying to bring the most up
to date varieties of exotic plants and trees found
nowhere else, and to make them available to you, OUR
CUSTOMER! Also, we are happy to introduce our
new Gift Certificates;
Bringing the Best of Exotic Tropicals to You!
Our wide assortment of tropical
Gingers, Bananas, Heliconias, Plumerias, Passifloras, Tropical Trees, Shrubs
and Vines are continually enhanced by our commitment to new innovations and discoveries of these wonderful plants.
Watch for exciting new
tropical plants to delight you (our customers) and
satisfy your gardening experience.
Our customers are our #1 priority. We
give you the finest, hardiest and largest tropical
plants, rhizomes and corms available. Our family owned
company is always happy to answer any of your
horticultural questions and assist you on any information
concerning orders. If there has been something you may
have seen on a tropical trip or botanical garden outing
and it is not listed in our catalog, please do not
hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call and we will do our very best to get it for you.
Some of our clients across the globe include the following:
- Brooklyn Botanical Garden, Brooklyn, NY
- Longwood Gardens, Kennet Square, PA
- Quail Botanical Gardens, Encinitas, CA
- Disney World, Orlando FL
- SeaWorld, San Diego, CA
- Wild Animal Park, San Diego, CA
- The Planting Fields Arboretum, Oyster Bay NY
- Calgary Zoo, Alberta Canada
- South East Botanical Garden, Okinawa, Japan
- Strybing Arboretum, San Francisco, CA
- Rutgers University, New Brunsweick, NJ
- University of Minnesota, Chanhassen, MN
- Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis, MO
- Bronx Zoo, Bronx, NY
- Texas A & M University,College Station TX
Me ke Aloha Pumehana
"With warmest affection"
P.O Box 6042, Oceanside, CA 92054
Phone: (760) 631-2880
Fax: (760) 631-2880
Some Photographs are used by permission of Mark Collins and Jim Little.
I would sincerely like to thank Mark Collins of Eden Farms and Jim Little of Jim Little Nursery for their
many years of devotion and countless hours of traveling, collecting, and
photographing the most beautiful plants in the world and most of all